top of page

About our company

Brothers Maintenance and Building service takes pride in all of the services we provide.  We also take pride in our company slogan "There is no job too big or small, we can handle it all".  We strive for excellence and customer satisfaction, and all of our staff is fully trained to handle all situations.

We are a one-stop shop which allows us to eliminate the use of multiple vendors in turn saving our customers thousands of dollars.   

Brothers has taken pride in making the our customers first.  Our company owners are hands on and take great pride in being available to all of our customers at all times.

If your building has specific needs, Brothers can help.  If you are looking for a detailed custom designed plan to keep your building looking beautiful without breaking the bank, give us a call.


Our mission is to not only provide excellent customer service, but to earn your trust as your vendor.  You give us 1% of your trust and we will earn the other 99%


Thank you for taking an interest in our company and we look forward to speaking with you.

bottom of page